Sonntag, 12. Februar 2023

They'll Get Us All Killed

Bull, I absolutely agree with you. History repeats itself. Those who are shouting for war because of peace (how ridiculous is that?) never went to war themselves and those who know what war is speaking against it are getting ridiculed. I heard David Gilmours wife abused Roger Waters after his speech. There was a time when people took to the street protesting against war. Today they are voting for it. What I mean by "history repeats itself": people were always dumb because they never know the truth and they don't even give a shit. This is one of many life-lessons I learned and you and I my friend, we both will not be able to stop this stupidity. I'm afraid and sad to say: there will be war and there is nothing we can do about it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.