Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

Irrland ganz nah: Limerick uncovered




Ireland (Donna Lewis)

If I could trace the ocean's face, 
ride the waves full of grace  
The joyful sound of happiness  
The white winged dove I caress  
Dream beneath the wings of love 
in the floodlight of the Moon above
kneel before the heavenly waters
 
I will go where Wherever you may be 
Beautiful and rising To me  
And I will go running Heady and free 
I will go with you Wherever you may be
 
I will go where no man treads, 
where magic dreams and jewelled streams 
Hold the key that I believe is wealth to me  
Slip into a stranger's hands 
The ancient wonder of the land  
I love from birth to heavenly waters
 
I will go where Wherever you may be 
Beautiful and rising To me I will go running 
Heady and free I will go with you  
Wherever you may be
 
These things  
These pathways worn  
These moments Held...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.