Freitag, 13. September 2013

Wanderers Witzebude reloaded XXX

Und hier noch ein paar fuer Markus :)

When I saw the plumber's van parked outside the house, I feared the worst.
But thankfully, he was just fucking the wife and there was no expensive leak.
...
After my accident, I woke up in hospital with a sexy nurse standing over me.
She said, "You may not feel anything from the waist down."
"Fair enough," I replied, groping her breasts.
...
A blonde woman goes to the hospital.
"What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor.
"Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my vagina."
The Doctor had a look, chuckled, and said, "Those aren't postage stamps my dear,
they're the stickers off the bananas"
...
My computer crashed and now all the other computers have slowed down so they can see what's happening.
...
I dont know why the germans use ß.
Whats wrong with ss all of a sudden?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.